Visit Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School
Visiting our campus is the best way to experience what makes CH-CH such an inspiring and engaging environment for our students.
During your visit, you'll meet our students and teachers, see classes in session, and have an opportunity to speak with our admissions team. Fill out the form on this page, and a CH-CH admissions representative will contact you to book a time for your visit.
If you can't make it to campus, you can learn more about booking a video chat here.
Your campus visit will include:
A student-led tour
An interview/info session with an Admissions team member
A few quick facts about CH-CH:
180 students, Co-Ed, Day and Boarding, Grades 9-12, Post-Graduate
- 5:1 student to faculty ratio with an average class size of 10
- 40% of our students are boarding
- 18% of our students are international
- We offer 17 unique AP, advanced and honors classes
- Our athletic teams won six league championships in the 2017-2018 season
- 70% of our faculty have advanced degrees
- Located 10 miles outside of Boston in Waltham, MA
A scenic 42 acres campus
100% of our students are accepted to college or university