In-Person Open House
Sunday, October 23
Sunday, November 6
Learn About Grades 9-12 and our NEW Middle School
Achieve Your Best
We are excited to welcome you to Chapel Hill-Chauncy Hall School Open House, where you will tour our 42-acre Waltham campus, meet our engaging teachers and students, and see first-hand how we teach the way students learn.
Please note that registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and the program begins at 1:00 p.m. You can save your spot by registering right on this page, and if you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 781-314-0806.
We look forward to seeing you!
Director of Enrollment Management
Open House Details:
The Open House will be at the CH-CH Visual & Performing Arts Center, at 785 Beaver Street, Waltham, MA and will include:
- Welcome from our Head of School
- Opportunity to learn about our new Middle School (launching fall '23)
- Campus tours led by faculty and students
- A look inside the classroom for students
- Q&A - learn more about our Academic Program, Skills and Academic Support Program, and Co-Curricular Program
Who We Are
At CH-CH, we are focused on teaching the way students learn. Our teachers inspire, engage, and support students in their challenging classes. Although the best description comes from our passionate alumni who use one word again and again to describe their CH-CH experience... transformational.
- Grades 9-12, Day and Boarding
- Grade 8, Day (Beginning Fall '23)
- Grade 7, Day (Beginning Fall '24)
- 100% of our students are accepted into college
- An average class size of ten allows us to truly know our students
- Dynamic 75-minute classes allow students to engage in multiple ways of learning
- Athletics and arts programs inspire students to discover their passions
CH-CH teachers impact their students’ lives through the energy, care, and dedication that they bring to the classroom every day. Our teachers know their students, and they know how to foster a love of learning because they love learning themselves.
Watch as our teachers receive an emotional surprise from their former students...
Our students come from a wide range of academic backgrounds and choose CH-CH because they know our intimate community will embrace who they are and challenge them to grow into what they can become. Once here, students find a community that is supportive, academically challenging, and focused on successful preparation for college and beyond.
Meet CH-CH students in this recording of their Student Panel webinar.
CH-CH's campus spans 42 acres in Waltham, Massachusetts. You'll often see teachers taking their classes outside, whether they're using the pond in the center of campus for a lab in biology or finding a quiet spot in the shade for the freshman class to discuss the Odyssey. With all of this serene green space, we often forget that Boston is only ten miles away.
Take an aerial tour of our campus...
Important Health & Safety Information for CH-CH Visitors:All attendees of CH-CH hosted events are required to follow the same health and safety protocols as our on-campus community:
- COVID-19 vaccines are strongly recommended, excluding those who are medically or religiously exempt
- Those without vaccines are required to wear a face-covering indoors
- Regardless of vaccination status, please stay home if you are feeling unwell